$249.99 – $299.99
Course Dates: April 5th-9th, 2020 (5 days w / Grad Pack)
Booking Deadline: 10 days prior to course start (Unless already sold-out)
Discount price is Non-refundable, Non Transferable and Expires 3 weeks before the course starts.
Regular Price is Non refundable but transferable to the next course date if u need to cancel.
Training Location: Nesuto Apartment Hotel Business Centre. 2 Akuna street, Canberra ACT 2601
NOTE: If you have a disability or are in a wheelchair, you must notify us prior to booking via our contact us page to find out if we have facilities for you, your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Australia’s School of Stand Up Comedy Complete Course will show you:
- The 11 steps of writing funny material
- Step by step joke writing techniques.
- How to polish your performance (7 industry secrets)
- Avoiding the 5 major comedy pitfalls / traps
- How to develop and market your own stage persona
- What are the 7 types of comedic styles?
- Bombing and why it’s good for comics
- The 4 types of performers (which are you?)
- Educational vintage and current DVD footage of Comedians and classic stand up routines
- Comedy tips and pointers to get your foot in door and keep it there!
- List and supply contact details of All Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/ Brisbane/ Perth Comedy Club
- Venues to practice and perfect your new or (old for some) trade.
- DVD Footage of Former Graduates in Action across Australia!.
- Instructions and tips from some of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide’s hottest award winning comics!
- Student Filming of your class performance and played back each day for study and on the spot improvement tips.
- How to improve your memory with the JHC
- Several live gigs in Syd, Melb, Canberra and Adelaide + Live Graduation Show
Hey, learning stand up can be funny, and fun but please be aware, the instructors take this industry very seriously, there will be homework, daily practice tips for home, several performances of your routine in class and a final exam plus live performances at graduation. If your schedule is busy, we don’t recommend taking this course now, wait until you have the time.
We highly recommend performing at graduation, it will be the most supportive and best audience you will have to start off.
Please read terms and conditions on checkout page before booking.
Xmas Deal (Expires Dec 25th) $199.99, Apr 5th-9th 2020 – DISCOUNTED, Apr 5th-9th 2020 – REGULAR