$199.99 – $299.99
Course Dates: March 15th-19th, 2020 (Final course at $199.99) June 14th-18th, 2020
Booking Deadline: 10 days prior to course start (Unless already sold-out)
Discount price is Non-refundable, Non Transferable and Expires 3 weeks before the course starts.
Regular Price is Non refundable but transferable to the next course date if u need to cancel.
Location: ibis Melbourne Little Bourke Street 600 Little Bourke Street. Melbourne | Australia
Australia’s School of Stand Up Comedy Complete Course will show you:
- The 11 steps of writing funny material
- Step by step joke writing techniques.
- How to polish your performance (7 industry secrets)
- Avoiding the 5 major comedy pitfalls / traps
- How to develop and market your own stage persona
- What are the 7 types of comedic styles?
- Bombing and why it’s good for comics
- The 4 types of performers (which are you?)
- Educational vintage and current DVD footage of Comedians and classic stand up routines
- Comedy tips and pointers to get your foot in door and keep it there!
- List and supply contact details of All Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/ Brisbane/ Perth Comedy Club
- Venues to practice and perfect your new or (old for some) trade.
- DVD Footage of Former Graduates in Action across Australia!.
- Instructions and tips from some of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide’s hottest award winning comics!
- Student Filming of your class performance and played back each day for study and on the spot improvement tips.
- How to improve your memory with the JHC
Hey, learning stand up can be funny, and fun but please be aware, the instructors take this industry very seriously, there will be homework, daily practice tips for home, several performances of your routine in class and a final exam plus live performances at graduation.
Please read terms and conditions on checkout page before booking.
March 15-19, 2020, June 14-18, 2020 – DISCOUNTED, June 14-18, 2020 – REGULAR