$199.99 – $299.99
Feb 16th-20th SOLD OUT
Feb 22nd-March 21st ( 5 week / 1 day a week. Sat 1pm-4pm- Final 5 week course at $199.99 Anniversary price)
March 29th-April 2nd (5 Day complete course. Sun-Thur 6:30pm-9:30pm)
May 30th-June 27th ( 5 week / 1 day a week. Sat 1pm-4pm )
Booking Deadline: 10 days prior to course start (Or when sold out)
Discount price is Non-refundable, Non Transferable and Expires 3 weeks before the course starts or when sold out.
Regular Price is Non refundable but transferable to the next course date if u need to cancel.
Now in our ’10th Year’ Book early and Save!
NOTE: If you have a disability or are in a wheelchair, you must notify us prior to booking via our contact us page to find out if we have facilities for you, your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Venue: Sydney’s Star Bar Comedy Theatre
5 Day courses: Sunday – Thursday, 6:30pm- 9:30pm (Feb 16th-20th,2020 / Last 5 day course at special $199.99 price SOLD OUT)
5 Week / 1 day per week courses : Saturday, 1pm – 4pm (Feb 22nd – March 21st,2020/ Last course at special $199.99 price.)
5 Day courses: Sunday – Thursday, 6:30pm- 9:30pm (March 29th- April 2nd,2020)
5 Week / 1 day per week courses : Saturday, 1pm – 4pm (May 30th- June 27th ,2020)
Australia’s School of Stand Up Comedy Complete Course will show you:
- The 11 steps of writing funny material
- Step by step joke writing techniques.
- How to polish your performance (7 industry secrets)
- Avoiding the 5 major comedy pitfalls / traps
- How to develop and market your own stage persona
- What are the 7 types of comedic styles?
- Bombing and why it’s good for comics
- The 4 types of performers (which are you?)
- Educational vintage and current DVD footage of Comedians and classic stand up routines
- Comedy tips and pointers to get your foot in door and keep it there!
- List and supply contact details of All Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/ Brisbane/ Perth Comedy Club
- Venues to practice and perfect your new or (old for some) trade.
- DVD Footage of Former Graduates in Action across Australia!.
- Instructions and tips from some of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide’s hottest award winning comics!
- Student Filming of your class performance and played back each day for study and on the spot improvement tips.
- How to improve your memory with the JHC
- Several live gigs in Syd, Melb, Canberra and Adelaide + Live Graduation Show
Hey, learning stand up can be funny, and fun but please be aware, the instructors take this industry very seriously, there will be homework, daily practice tips for home, several performances of your routine in class and a final exam plus live performances at graduation. If your schedule is busy, we don’t recommend taking this course now, wait until you have the time.
Note: ALL Regular Comedy school prices once paid are transferable to the next course date if you need to change or can’t attend. At-least 72 hours prior notice (before course starting date) must be given. Special Anniversary price ends Feb 22nd, 2020 or when all seats are sold out.
Please read terms and conditions on checkout page before booking.
Feb 16th-20th, 2020 SOLD OUT, Feb 22nd-March 21st, 2020, Mar 29-Apr 2, 2020 – DISCOUNTED, Mar 29-Apr 2, 2020 – REGULAR