$249.99 – $299.99
Booking Deadline: 10 days prior to course start (Unless already sold-out)
Early Bird Discount price is Non-refundable, Non Transferable and Expires 3 weeks before the course starts or when sold out. Limited Early Bird Seats available
Regular Price is Non refundable but transferable to the next course date if u need to cancel.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and not valid after expiry date
Now in our ’11th Year’ Book Early, Limited Seats!
NOTE: If you have a disability or are in a wheelchair, you must notify us prior to booking via our contact us page to find out if we have facilities for you, your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Venue: Agincourt Hotel – 871 George Street, Sydney ( 4 min walk from Central Station in underground walkway towards UTS)
We will of course be doing our best to insure a safe environment with all seats in our classrooms disinfected before & after each class, temperatures check prior to class entrance each day,(Optional) face mask plus plenty of hand sanitizer and 1.5 meter spacing.
5 Day courses: Sunday – Thursday, 6:30pm- 9:30pm (Feb 7th – 11th,2021)
5 Week / 1 day per week courses : Saturday, 1pm – 4pm (Feb 27th- March 27th, 2021)
5 Day courses: Sunday – Thursday, 6:30pm- 9:30pm ( Next courses to be announced,2021)
5 Week / 1 day per week courses : Saturday, 1pm – 4pm ( Next courses to be announced ,2021)
Australia’s School of Stand Up Comedy Complete Course will show you:
- The 11 steps of writing funny material
- Money. How Much will I earn? When and How? (New for 2021)
- Step by step joke writing techniques.
- How to polish your performance (7 industry secrets)
- Avoiding the 5 major comedy pitfalls / traps
- Branding : My name is my Fame (New for 2021)
- How to develop and market your own stage persona
- What are the 7 types of comedic styles?
- Bombing and why it’s good for comics
- The 4 types of performers (which are you?)
- Educational vintage and current DVD footage of Comedians and classic stand up routines
- Comedy tips and pointers to get your foot in door and keep it there!
- List and supply contact details of All Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/ Brisbane/ Perth Comedy Club
- Festivals: Pros and Cons (New for 2021)
- Venues to practice and perfect your new or (old for some) trade.
- DVD Footage of Former Graduates in Action across Australia!.
- Instructions and tips from some of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide’s hottest award winning comics!
- Student Filming of your class performance and played back each day for study and on the spot improvement tips.
- How to improve your memory with the JHC
- Several live gigs in Syd, Melb, Canberra and Adelaide + Live Graduation Show
Hey, learning stand up can be funny, and fun but please be aware, the instructors take this industry very seriously, there will be homework, daily practice tips for home, several performances of your routine in class and a final exam plus live performances at graduation. If your schedule is busy, we don’t recommend taking this course now, wait until you have the time.
Note: ALL Regular Comedy school prices once paid are transferable to the next course date if you need to change or can’t attend. At-least 72 hours prior notice (before course starting date) must be given.
We highly recommend performing at graduation, it will be the most supportive and best audience you will have to start off.
Now on sale “So you wanna be a stand up comic” Book from Aus Comedy School founder Donte D’one
Please read terms and conditions on checkout page before booking.
5 Day Course: Feb 7th-11th, 2021, 5 Week Course: Feb 27th-Mar 27th, 2021, 5 Day Course: April 18th-22nd, 2021, 5 Week Course: May 1st-29th, 2021
Early Bird, Regular Price