$199.99 – $299.99
Feb 22nd-March 21st ( 5 week / 1 day a week. Sat 1pm-4pm- Final course at $199.99 Anniversary price)
March 29th-April 2nd (5 Day complete course. Sun-Thur 6:30pm-9:30pm)
Booking Deadline: 10 days prior to course start (Or when sold out)
Discount price is Non-refundable, Non Transferable and Expires 3 weeks before the course starts.
Regular Price is Non refundable but transferable to the next course date if u need to cancel.
Now in our ’10th Year’ Last chance to get our Comedy School Anniversary Sale Price’ of only $199.99! (Non-Transferable, Non Refundable- Ends Feb 22nd.)
Venue: Sydney’s Star Bar Comedy Theatre
5 Day courses: Sunday – Thursday, 6:30pm- 9:30pm (Dec 15th-19th,2019 SOLD OUT)
5 Week / 1 day per week courses : Saturday, 1pm – 4pm (Feb 22nd – March 21st,2020/ Last course at special $199.99 price.)
5 Day courses: Sunday – Thursday, 6:30pm- 9:30pm (March 29th- April 2nd,2020)
Australia’s School of Stand Up Comedy Complete Course will show you:
- The 11 steps of writing funny material
- Step by step joke writing techniques.
- How to polish your performance (7 industry secrets)
- Avoiding the 5 major comedy pitfalls / traps
- How to develop and market your own stage persona
- What are the 7 types of comedic styles?
- Bombing and why it’s good for comics
- The 4 types of performers (which are you?)
- Educational vintage and current DVD footage of Comedians and classic stand up routines
- Comedy tips and pointers to get your foot in door and keep it there!
- List and supply contact details of All Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/ Brisbane/ Perth Comedy Club
- Venues to practice and perfect your new or (old for some) trade.
- DVD Footage of Former Graduates in Action across Australia!.
- Instructions and tips from some of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide’s hottest award winning comics!
- Student Filming of your class performance and played back each day for study and on the spot improvement tips.
- How to improve your memory with the JHC
Hey, learning stand up can be funny, and fun but please be aware, the instructors take this industry very seriously, there will be homework, daily practice tips for home, several performances of your routine in class and a final exam plus live performances at graduation.
Note: ALL Regular Comedy school prices once paid are transferable to the next course date if you need to change or can’t attend. At-least 72 hours prior notice (before course starting date) must be given. Special Anniversary price ends Feb 22nd, 2020 or when all seats are sold out.
Please read terms and conditions on checkout page before booking.
Feb 22nd-March 21st, 2020, Mar 29-Apr 2, 2020 – DISCOUNTED, Mar 29-Apr 2, 2020 – REGULAR, Dec 15th-18th 2019